The integration of the people of Europe, the greatdanger of deterioration of our national identity, the looming effort to question our borders and the narrations of the people who left, personal stories that compose the special untold history of Greece, were the reasons I decided to occupy myself with these matters. Living in an small village that was being deserted by immigration, watching the ‘’tears of goodbye’’, I was crying too, for all the neighborhoods that were vacating, for all the people I feared I would never see again, but also for those who by leaving, were taking with them, stories that had thrilled me and that I knew I would never listen to again.
- The advance of national matters
- The Hellenism of Dispersion
- The dangers of globalization for Greece
- Worldwide historical information
- Enhancement of the expatriated Hellenism
- Record of the unwritten history of Greece, Cyprus and the Homogenous Hellenism